Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Aeona offers open-courses designed for individuals to attend and also tailored courses and workshops designed specifically to reflect your business needs and to be delivered in-house. Open courses are usually run at a central Edinburgh or Midlothian venue with a maximum of eight or twelve participants to ensure high quality training, with a good mixture of individual attention and interactive group work. Aeona provides bespoke courses at your premises or at an agreed venue.
Leadership Development Programmes
Aeona has modular programmes which you can tailor to your own requirements by choosing which modules/masterclasses you want to include. See more at Masterclasses, seminars and events
Popular open programmes include Confidence for Professional Women, Take Control of your Career and Renew & Refresh. Contact Sue for details.
- What is Authentic Leadership?
- What is Centered leadership?
- Why is this course for me?
- What is the value of developing leadership - for myself and my organisation or business?
- The leadership development programmes incorporate within them many of our one day workshops and content from our leader development programme - see links on the leadership development summary page.
- Please contact us for information about the coaching programmes which is not yet uploaded to the website.
- Read what people say about our workshops and development programmes.
Licensed user training for MTQ48 and ILM72
Ideal for in-house programmes delivered by your own staff.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Do Contact us for further information regarding
the open courses.
Tel: 01875 830708
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.