Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
"Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." Henry Ford
This page lists a number of links to articles and online resources and books that are useful, inspiring, thought provoking or otherwise could contribute to developing leadership skills or awareness of the potential difference leaders can make.
Online links - forums
- Leaders in Scotland website
- Linked-in Leaders in Scotland Group
- Linked-in Women Leaders in Scotland Sub-Group
- Scottish Mentoring Network
- The leadership hub - the world's online leadership community
- My Board of Directors - Your “Board of Directors” is the group of trusted individuals, selected by you, who can help you on your personal and career development journey. Free downloadable toolkit to create your own board of directors.
Online links and downloads - articles
- Politics: Leadership Matters. Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Research Paper, March 2010 following a survey in Feb 2010 where >2000 members responded. Pdf download.
- How boards can raise the bar
- Centered leadership through the crisis: McKinsey Survey results
- How executives put centered leadership into action: McKinsey Global Survey Results
- Leading through uncertainty
- The CEO’s role in leading transformation
- Linked 2 Leadership blog
Online links - articles specifically around women and leadership
- Key statistics for women in leadership positions in Scotland
- Fewer women in top posts - issues for women in leadership positions
- Women and leadership: Learning from the social sector
- Centered leadership: How talented women thrive
- A business case for women
- Seeing beyond the woman: An interview with a pioneering academic and board member
- Making a remarkable career: Women discuss how they approach work and life
BooksMany theories of leadership abound and most have something useful to contribute. The Integrated Leadership Model integrates both academic and business models to measure leadership styles - see How does the leadership styles profile, ILM72, work?. The list below is a very small selection of books that work with some of the more commonly known leadership theories and "how to" books. When I get time I will add to the list!
- Steven Covey - The 7 habits of successful people.
- John Adair - Effective Leadership and other books based around the Action Centred Leadership model.
- Catherine Doherty and John Thompson - Teach yourself leadership
- Ann McKee, Richard Boyatzis and Frances Johnston - Becoming a resonant leader.
Workshops and Coaching
- Leadership ILM Development Programmes
- Leadership Development Workshop
- Leader Development Mastermind Group
- Introduction to Mental Toughness and Peak Performance Workshops
- Executive Coaching
- Read what people say about our workshops and development programmes.
If you want to achieve more, make changes in your life and be more successful,
Contact Aeona today for a no obligation chat about our group coaching, 1:1 coaching or training.
Tel: 01875 830708
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution through Coaching: Make changes over time. Develop a strategy to adapt behaviours and actions, designed to create the changes you want and improve your performance.