Evolve with Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Group Life Coaching
Boost your confidence, take control of your life.
How often do you make time to plan or manage your life?
Do you ever wonder whether there is more to life than this?
What differences have you made recently to enrich your life?
What could you do if you choose to make your life a better one?
Why not take your first step today?
Join an Aeona coaching group to discover for yourself
what choices you can make and how to be who you want to be.
Who is it for? This programme is for anyone who would like to make changes to their life - who wants to achieve more and feel more alive, empowered and satisfied at work, at home and at play.
What is it about? The standard group life coaching programme has two parts to it and as a group you may also choose to cover other topics too. The first part is about discovering your inner strengths and aspects of your personality, and harnessing these in all parts of your life - at home, in the workplace, at play. The second part concentrates on how we communicate and interact with others. This programme will help you reach a new level of self-awareness, job satisfaction, empowerment, confidence and productivity as well as happiness and balance in your life.
Workshop themes include:
Life Coaching to support you to achieve your dreams and be more confident.
- Know who you really are - wheel of life, values, goals, priorities, what does success mean to you? Learn how to set well formed and powerful goals and master their achievement.
- Confidence - Self awareness, self esteem, responsibility, trusting emotions, self acceptance.
- Motivation - self limiting beliefs, what's holding you back? What will you do about it? How will you understand and confront your fear? What spurs you on? Can you see solutions not problems? Do you want to regard life as exciting and challenging, rewarding and fulfilling.
- Choices - what are your empowering beliefs? Attitude. Choose to be who you want to be. Well formed goals 2. Personal development plans.
Communication and relationships
- Communication - a clear message is essential and so is interpreting non-verbal messages. Rapport. Listening. How do you come across and how do you want to communicate?
- Communication 2 - the power of language and positive thinking.
- Interacting with people - relationships at work and home. Perspectives.
- Networking without fear - for work, for fun.
Benefits - what do you get out of it
- realise your true potential and how to fulfil it
- be inspired and energised
- be more motivated
- be more focused
- have more confidence
- have more clarity - about where you are and where you want to be
- make better decisions
- perform better at work
- facilitated by a qualified coach
- tailored action plans to implement between sessions
- email coaching support between sessions
- discounted personal coaching - as business/executive coaching or life coaching.
Group sizes - min 6 people required, max. 10.
When is it?
Meet once a week or every two weeks for an intensive, fun and potentially life-changing session. Duration - four to eight 1.5 hr sessions, or more if you want to continue beyond the standard programme.
Interested? Ready to commit? Our minimum group size is 6 participants so if you can put together a group of 6-10 people, we will be happy to begin the programme immediately.
Alternatively, please register your interest now by email or telephone and we will contact you when we have a group of 6 people in your area.
Achieve more, make changes and be more successful:
Contact Aeona today for a no obligation, confidential discussion.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolve (vb) Develop or cause to develop gradually.
Evolve with Coaching: Create a strategy to adapt attitudes, behaviours and actions, designed to make the changes you want and improve your performance.
“It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.