Evolution through Coaching
Strategy. Adapting. Change. Performance.
Business Leaders Coaching - CONE Teams
Do you want to accelerate your success and reduce your sense of isolation?
NEW: Virtual CONE Boards for Coaches and Consultants, CONE for Coaches
Coming SOON: Virtual CONE Boards for Women Business Owners - www.womenbuildbusiness.com including leadership training (certificated ILM Development Programme), facilitated CONE team sessions, 1:1 coaching and personal online self coaching account.
Co-operative, non-executive (CONE) Teams are master-mind groups for Owners, Directors, CEOs and entrepreneurs who want to significantly improve the success of their business or company and who recognise that they, more than technology, sales or marketing, are the driving force for success.
- The CONE Team ethos:
- Good leadership is the most important factor for business success.
- Good leadership is authentic and values-based.
- Good leadership delivers results in a way that inspires your people and team to be motivated and engaged to deliver their best.
- Good leadership creates a clear vision for the future that people can buy into and know how they personally contribute to delivering it.
- Good leadership creates a positive organisational culture that promotes high performance.
Leading a business or company and being an entrepreneur can be very isolating. CONE Teams offer you the opportunity to:
- further develop your own leadership capability and shape the direction of your organisation.
- build relationships with your peers in a dynamic, supportive and confidential environment, facilitated by a qualified coach.
- have a sounding board to examine issues and develop solutions with like-minded entrepreneurs who support and encourage each other.
- gain from the different perspectives each individual brings to the table, in both a professional and personal capacity.
- benefit from the inspiration, creativity and innovation generated within the group.
A monthly four hour workshop for a minimum of 6 months, so members can develop mutual trust and respect for open discussion and you have time to experience the benefits of coaching. We emphasise that CONE Team members are working on their business to improve performance. Meetings are scheduled in work hours so they don't erode into other areas of your life, which will ultimately erode your performance. Aeona's coach facilitates the session and provides interim coaching support between meetings.
Each month we focus on an aspect of leadership for the business. Examples include
- Strategy: Direction, Purpose and Vision;
- Operations: Planning, projects, evaluating, alignment, implementation, etc.,
- Commitment to delivering results,
- Recognising the needs of individuals and teams,
- High performance leadership behaviours, and
- Personal leadership: awareness, emotional intelligence, relationships, attitude, values, beliefs etc.
Benefits - Why Join our CONE Team Programme?
- Inspiring and motivational.
- Greater focus and clarity.
- Greater confidence to take new actions.
- Stimulates innovation through cross-fertilisation of ideas.
- Promotes improved performance and success.
- Opportunity to develop your organisation, your skills and yourself.
- Peer group support - be part of a dynamic peer group of like minded entrepreneurs, share best practise, solve problems and learn new approaches.
- Examine and improve all key areas of your business.
- Small group sizes - limited to between 6-10 people.
- Facilitated by a qualified coach.
- Tailored action plans to implement between sessions.
- 1:1 coaching support between meetings.
- Improved overall quality of your work-life balance.
- Outstanding value - a fraction of the investment of 1:1 coaching.
Contact Aeona today about joining a CONE Team.
Interested? Ready to start? Our minimum group size is 6 participants so if you can put together a group of 6-10 people, we will be happy to begin the programme immediately.
Alternatively, please register your interest now by email or telephone and we will contact you when we have a group of 6 people.
Achieve more, make changes in your business and be more successful:
Contact Aeona today for a no obligation, confidential discussion.
Tel: 0845 6436 084
Mobile: 07809 672859
Evolution: (noun) A gradual development. An exercise carried out in accordance with a procedure or plan.
Evolution through Coaching: Improved performance and desired changes achieved using a strategy to adapt people's attitudes, behaviours and actions.
“It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.